INTERNATIONAL CAC, CACIB SHOW AT BLEISWIJK, 3 nov. 2012.
RUSSKAJA MECHTA MERA MADERA:
→ DUTCH CHAMPION
• Russkaja Mechta Quasar Quwaliber was first excellent in junior class and not only earned a point for the junior title but also became Best Male & CAC.
• Russkaja Mechta Mera Madera by winning Res.CAC/Res.CACIB completed the title Dutch Champion.
Judge Mr. J. Luscott
INTERNATIONAL CAC, CACIB SHOW AT UTRECHT, 21 okt.2012
RUSSKAJA MECHTA OGNENNY OBLIK: reserve BEST MALE
• Russkaja Mechta Ognenny Oblik became reserve Best Male Res.CAC/Res.CACIB. Thanks to Henny Hartog for his nice presentation of Oblik in the ring.
For our other participants the judging was more than disappointing. The Beautiful and in (so far) all the shows very successful Russkaja Mechta Mina Malina received from the judge only `very good`. In my (Harm Timmermans) opinion absolute impossible for a dog of this quality.
Mina Malina was not running badly, was not behaving badly or was showing something that she normally does not, so we were very amazed to see the same dog that was more than ones highly appreciated by many judges, received that bad qualification this time. (my private opinion).
Even more terribly disappointed on this show must have been an exhibitor with a female of the \\\\\\\"van Neerlands Stam\\\\\\\" kennel, which at previous exhibition was highly appraised by this same judge and rewarded above all with high qualifications (CAC/CACIB). This time she was qualified only as \\\\\\\"very good\\\\\\\" and even did not get placed. Her presentation was even beter this time...
Judge: Jan Liet
INTERNATIONAL CAC, CACIB SHOW AT ZWOLLE, 06 okt.2012
RUSSKAJA MECHTA MINA MALINA: BEST FEMALE, CAC
On this day, the weather let us down. Under heavy rain the show-rings turned into a mud bath, so the dogs, handlers and judge almost got stuck inthere. But despite all of this the judging was going on.
• Russkaja Mechta Mina Malina became Best Female with CAC.
• In the junior class Russkaja Mechta Quasar Quwaliber earned his first point for the junior title.
• Russkaja Mechta Prada Parada was not able to run perfectly in the mud and was second in the class with excellent.
Thanks Petrit for the handling of the dogs and denying the rain on this day.
Judge Andre van de Broek. Compliments for his good work , despite the weather, his good comments of every dog.